Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1921 - 1940 of 1942 Posts

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
So you are both saying there is no way to go to post #643. Wouldn't it have been easier to say you can't do that with XenForo. I already knew how to get to page #382 but that wasn't my question.
Here is the easy version of what I posted.

You want to go to post #643 so you divide by 20 and get 32 plus a remainder, which means it's on page 33.
Go to the address bar and change the page number to 33.
This is not "there is no way", it's just one step more than entering the post number itself.

www.indianmotorcycles.net/threads/qotd-quote-of-the-day-put-em-here.102929/page-33

·
Registered
5,655 Posts
This is not "there is no way", it's just one step more than entering the post number itself.
I stand corrected. There's no one step way. I get what you are saying though. Math gets you close but those remainders are scary things ya know. hahaha.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
I agree, and my favorite of his books was "Stranger in a strange land". Its still good to this day.
Funny you say that, it's also my favorite. I just finished "The Cat That Walks Through Walls," and I still like his down to earth style, even when writing about other planets. It's that little piece that much of science fiction is missing.

1921 - 1940 of 1942 Posts