Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1901 - 1920 of 1942 Posts

·
Registered
5,655 Posts
How does one navigate to a specific post # on a thread like this one?

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
Or you can go to the address line and replace the current page number at the end, which is easier if you are looking for a page out of range of that bottom index.

And if you are OK with numbers, there seems to be twenty posts per page, work out how many pages back you need to go for a specific post number.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
I've heard that saying before yeah the boomerang kids the modern generation can't make it and head back to Mum and Dad.

that's what a society gets when it gives awards to everybody for just turning up.. they expect him when they get out of school as well.

God I'm a grumpy old sod... I'm honestly really a nice guy just see the shit that's going on in the world, have you seen was happening to Australia...
I got back from England July last year and there are layers upon layers upon layers of middleman all milking the taxpayer money this NDIS for example is a complete load of wank.

and believe me I know what I'm talking about I'm currently a palliative and end-of-life carer and there are multiple layers above me before you get to the people who allocate the funds for the people that I care for they allocate $50,000 and the people that I care for might get 6 or 8.
The rest is absorbed in the waste of oxygen Middle men quango groups.

sometimes I feel ashamed to be part of the system but the people that I look after ... man they deserve better than this, they really do.

·
Registered
5,655 Posts
How does one navigate to a specific post # on a thread like this one?
Go to the page numbers at bottom of posts, then click on a page to locate the post numbers.
Or you can go to the address line and replace the current page number at the end, which is easier if you are looking for a page out of range of that bottom index.

And if you are OK with numbers, there seems to be twenty posts per page, work out how many pages back you need to go for a specific post number.
So you are both saying there is no way to go to post #643. Wouldn't it have been easier to say you can't do that with XenForo. I already knew how to get to page #382 but that wasn't my question.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
So you are both saying there is no way to go to post #643. Wouldn't it have been easier to say you can't do that with XenForo. I already knew how to get to page #382 but that wasn't my question.
There's no direct way, some forums make a link from post numbers so you can save them as bookmarks or go straight to a post... This forum doesn't do that.

All you can do is go to a post-range by page and adjust from there.

1901 - 1920 of 1942 Posts