Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

61 - 62 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
OK i think i got it now. thanks everyone for your replies. got me re-thinking now if i really want to tune all of the unlocked tables or just save myself the time and extreme learning curve and just get a known good tune from an expert. i guess i can always tinker with the stock tune on my own and go back to the canned tune whenever i choose. i just see how much fun you guys are all having with all these tables and don't want to miss out! 😄

·
Rider
588 Posts
OK i think i got it now. thanks everyone for your replies. got me re-thinking now if i really want to tune all of the unlocked tables or just save myself the time and extreme learning curve and just get a known good tune from an expert. i guess i can always tinker with the stock tune on my own and go back to the canned tune whenever i choose. i just see how much fun you guys are all having with all these tables and don't want to miss out! 😄
My warranty is out next month. My Christmas this year is going to be a PV3 and remote tuning from fuel moto. I have looked at Craigs blog and these tables and stuff and decided I’ll let the experts figure it out lol

61 - 62 of 62 Posts