Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve had this PV 3 for a few months when I first got it I was able to download tunes and now what I can’t even download a tune from Dynojet into my PV3 can anybody help please? Already tried updating firmware.Thanks

·
Bronze member
5,097 Posts
We might need some info about the specific issue here. Is it that there are no tunes showing up for you to download, or when you try to download they don't do it?

Has the bike had a reflash from the dealer since you last downloaded a tune? If so, you will have to tell the PV3 to read the bike again to get the updated info files.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We might need some info about the specific issue here. Is it that there are no tunes showing up for you to download, or when you try to download they don't do it?

Has the bike had a reflash from the dealer since you last downloaded a tune? If so, you will have to tell the PV3 to read the bike again to get the updated info files.
No recent reflash since I bought the bike, My first start with a PV3 showed me the tunes on the PV3 , I found one and downloaded into the ecm no problem. For some reason I no longer can find tunes on my handheld PV3.I can find tunes on the dynojet website that matches my bike but cant seem to download to the power vision. When I’m on dynojet website I go to tunes and will not download to my laptop . I have a similar set up for my truck and it works great I don’t get it. I have updated everything.

·
Rider
1,072 Posts
I’ve had this PV 3 for a few months when I first got it I was able to download tunes and now what I can’t even download a tune from Dynojet into my PV3 can anybody help please? Already tried updating firmware.Thanks
There is a recent 'Firm Ware Update', I loaded into my PV3 about 2 weeks ago, just to make sure it's most up to date as possible, even though I have no reason to use another tune (using the Stage 2 tune from CraigB1960) bought my PV3 from Fuel Moto

·
Bronze member
5,097 Posts
No recent reflash since I bought the bike, My first start with a PV3 showed me the tunes on the PV3 , I found one and downloaded into the ecm no problem. For some reason I no longer can find tunes on my handheld PV3.I can find tunes on the dynojet website that matches my bike but cant seem to download to the power vision. When I’m on dynojet website I go to tunes and will not download to my laptop . I have a similar set up for my truck and it works great I don’t get it. I have updated everything.
This might be something to take up with Dynojet. I got my PVCX from FuelMoto and got tunes from there and from CraigB1960 but have never downloaded from dynojet so I don't know if they have a different process.

·
Bronze member
2,011 Posts
There should be a web page for the downloads which asks for the PVinfo.txt file. You locate it and send it to them first.
That file is generated onto the PV device when connected to the motorcycle.
I forget the exact procedure, and also don’t know if it changed with the new updated device. Your instructions should say.

If you have already done that never mind my advice here. Sorry, that’s all I had for help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts