Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
has any one done this yet?
I checked with Meggie and she is so busy looking for replacement pipes...she has not looked to see if there are any plugs.

Semper Fi,
Z

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Then you should be able to punch them with one of the many ways explored in the forum. I would, of course, verify they are tack welded in 3 locations like they did on the Chieftain/Vintage/Classic to ensure you don't have to kill your pipes to get them out. It will increase the sound and should increase the fuel economy somewhat depending on how hard you like to twist the throttle. I have not heard of anyone doing this on the Scout yet, so you will be a leader!

Semper Fi,
Z

·
Registered
272 Posts
has any one done this yet?
YES !

I bought the stage one slip-ons and fuel injection tune.
It was easy,, dealer installed before i picked up scout,;;,they weight half as much,,,they are of a smaller diameter, have that cool " INDIAN " script on the upper muffler,,,,and sound LOUD AS F--------!

spend the $$$$
If you don't,,,obama will just take it and give it to some POS less deserving than you.

notice the gap between the two mufflers,,,,, you can stick your hand between the two,,,,not so on the stock ones.

·
Founding member
439 Posts
You didn't understand the question. He was asking if anyone has punched out the plugs on the stock exhaust.

The stage 1 exhaust on your bike looks awesome!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts