Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
2020 Indian Scout Sixty
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pulled the trigger today and put a deposit down on a new Scout Sixty! I wanted the Thunder Black ABS so they had to order me one. Got all the goodies ordered for her too! Traded in my HD Heritage Softail Custom and as much as I loved that bike, I know I traded up! This is my first Indian and I am so stoked!! :love:

·
Registered
434 Posts
Congratulation to that big step - you'll love her! :love::D How long is that torture time gonna be until you can you meet her?

Reactions: GatorGirl

·
Premium Member
2020 Indian Scout Sixty
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice!! Love the look of the Bobber, just didn’t fit me for my riding style.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Congrats!

I love my '17 Scout. I have over 50,000 miles on it and it has faired very well.

I a. Sure it will bring you years of joy.

Enjoy!
Tim

Pulled the trigger today and put a deposit down on a new Scout Sixty! I wanted the Thunder Black ABS so they had to order me one. Got all the goodies ordered for her too! Traded in my HD Heritage Softail Custom and as much as I loved that bike, I know I traded up! This is my first Indian and I am so stoked!! :love:

·
Registered
566 Posts
Congratulations - look forward to seeing pictures when you get the 60.

I'm on a scout now and looking at adding a 94-95 heritage to the stable in the future - as a project bike - so I'm curious as to your comparison between your heritage and the scout.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Bobber. Felt I needed 5th gear for going up the hills and mountains of Appalachia
Do you find yourself using that 5th gear a lot? I have a Sixty and can’t say I miss it not ever having it. Hell it pushes 70MPH in second gear and cruise freeway speed in 4 if I want. The progression from 4 to final gear seems natural to me. I’ve never tried a standard Scout or Bobber though so just curious. I went with the 60 for the all black engine.

for anyone confused the Scout and the Bobber have gears 1-6 and the 60 drops gear number 5. Scout gear Number 6=Scout60gear number 5

1 - 20 of 48 Posts