Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Rider
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if anyone has used these. They seem to be heavy duty enough. I know PSR makes hard ware for all kinds of motorcycles, dirt, sport etc…

Attachments

·
Registered
2020 Challenger...Sandstone Smoke
477 Posts
I have those exact levers on my challenger...bought them bc they're black, being adjustable is a bonus. You can kinda tweak where the friction zone is on your clutch. Kinda pricey but well worth it IMO

·
Bronze member
2,178 Posts
I just bought a set for my 2022 Chief to go with my Avon grips. Expensive, but they look sharp.

·
Rider
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Question does the Allen head bolt that holds the thumb wheel adjuster snug down tight ? I just didn’t want to strip something out

·
Rider
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just bought a set for my 2022 Chief to go with my Avon grips. Expensive, but they look sharp.
They’re 1/2 the price of the OEM levers lol.

Reactions: TedMan

·
Registered
2020 Challenger...Sandstone Smoke
477 Posts
Question does the Allen head bolt that holds the thumb wheel adjuster snug down tight ? I just didn’t want to strip something out
To tell the truth I never tried to tighten any allen head bolts. I just installed, used the adjusters to get the levers where I wanted them and left everything else alone...been that was over 5000 miles now with any issue

·
Registered
2017 Indian Roadmaster
18 Posts
Wondering if anyone has used these. They seem to be heavy duty enough. I know PSR makes hard ware for all kinds of motorcycles, dirt, sport etc…
You have the exact model number for these? I might get some?

·
Bronze member
2,915 Posts
I have PSR Journey levers on my Challenger. Quality product. The best price on these is online at Biohazard Cycles. Think I paid $200, no tax or shipping cost.

·
Bronze member
2,074 Posts
I may check in on these, Ive always felt i have reach too far for levers on my 15 Chieftain. and i have large hands.

·
Rider
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You have the exact model number for these? I might get some?
Journey #0610-2136 thru Parts Unlimited/Drag Specialties I get mine thru my son in law at his cost. Not sure who he ordered through

Attachments

Reactions: Super Jute

·
Registered
60 Posts
I put those on mine yesterday. You’re right they were easy to do and are super. Adjusting the friction zone is a blessing

1 - 17 of 17 Posts