Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

Did you pay sticker? (Out the door price) Please do not include sales tax. New bikes only. No demos.

• I paid full MSRP + Dealer fees.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I paid between $0 and $500 off MSRP

• I paid between $501 and $1000 off MSRP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I paid between $1001 and $1500 off MSRP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I paid between $1501 and $2000 off MSRP

• I got more than $2001 off MSRP

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
8,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't have any questions just yet. Used this site to research Indian prior to my purchase in the 2nd week of January. I found the site to be very helpful researching both pro and cons of the brand. I have only been able to ride twice thus far but I couldn't be happier with my selection and the stupid out the door price I got at Big St Charles! Can't wait to get out on some rides both solo and with small groups.

·
Registered
8,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice bike and I hope you enjoy it as much as I have mine!
Thanks! Im sure I will. MSRP including dealer prep etc was $30,554. Out the door price including processing fee, $26,500!!!
Not positive but from my research, I think I got an outstanding deal. Bike had zero miles (still was crated) so not a demo deal.

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from the Texas Hill Country, congratulations, enjoy your new Indian Motorcycle

>---------> >---------> >--------->

Live Free - Ride Hard - Die Well

·
Registered
395 Posts
Congrats, sounds like a outstanding deal. Beautiful color as well.
Hill country is down south of Austin. I live in Tyler...east Texas.

·
Registered
8,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My sister has lived in Tyler for years. She works for the TX Prison system as a nurse practitioner. Beautiful area!
Thanks on the color. Its new for 2017 and replaced the Indian Red. Had a very hard time choosing color and model. Lots of interest in the Springfield

·
Registered
8,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome!! Congrats on a great deal and a fabulous ride!
Thanks! AFTER the BRIEF tussle over price , and I had officially signed for it, I ask the manager if he would have come down to 26k. He said no, then ask if I would have paid 27k and I sheepishly said yes. We both had a good laugh and shook hands.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts