Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New owner from central Maryland. Rode home on my 2019 Indian Chieftain Dark Horse yesterday. I got to put over 100 miles on it already. I have been waiting several years to pull the trigger and jump into the Indian motorcycle brand. I definitely made the right choice! I have the stage 1 muffler and air cleaner on it along with the stage 2 cams and six shooter tips. It is everything I could have hoped for! This bike runs and sounds like a dream and I am very happy to have waited long enough to get the perfect bike for me!

·
Bronze member
1,027 Posts
Hello

And welcome ot the forum from Sydney Australia and congrats on the new Dark Horse.

·
Bronze member
1,586 Posts
Nice, welcome and congrats from SoCal

·
Bronze member
2,754 Posts
New owner from central Maryland. Rode home on my 2019 Indian Chieftain Dark Horse yesterday. I got to put over 100 miles on it already. I have been waiting several years to pull the trigger and jump into the Indian motorcycle brand. I definitely made the right choice! I have the stage 1 muffler and air cleaner on it along with the stage 2 cams and six shooter tips. It is everything I could have hoped for! This bike runs and sounds like a dream and I am very happy to have waited long enough to get the perfect bike for me!
Nice and you have done what most of us have done to make your bike have heaps of torque ,enjoy and welcome form the Ozzy guys.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts