Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Senior member / gold
6,220 Posts

·
Distinguished Founding Member
5,337 Posts
Nice assortment of Scouts a few have me drooling, a few others not so much ..

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I really like the tail light on Blue Max and the Indian Chief floor boards on Gran Turismo. I've been reviewing every bike in detail to see what modifications can be realistically made while maintaining the practicality of the bike.

·
Super Moderator
4,834 Posts
I had a tough decision to make, narrowed it down to 2 Scouts. The Heritage Hot Rod (side car) was just freak'n sweet and that Fusion bike from our site supporter is BAD ASS!!

·
Registered
31 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Indian Motorcycle Wayne is proud to take part in the contest. Indian Scout Reverse Trike GT (Gran Turismo). Just a few pictures to show the build coming together.

Features:
2016 Indian Scout “Build a Legend” Fabrication and Components

Reverse Trike Chassis with independent progressive suspension

Front dual disc brakes with stainless steel brake lines

17” forged aluminum front wheels, 205/45-17r radial tires with Indian logo hub caps

Ram Air Induction “Air Box”, Custom fabricated aluminum constructed with dual air intake ports

Custom fabricated front body air grill with laser cut Indian script Logo backed with genuine leather inlay

Custom aluminum front dual headlights with matching blinkers

Custom fabricated front fender, center channeled to match original scout fenders, side skirts and flared tips “a true Indian styling icon”

Custom fabricated metal radiator grill with laser cut Indian script Logo backed with genuine leather inlay

1” Drag Race Style Handlebars, reduced to 7/8” to accept stock electrical switch housings

Leather Wrapped handlebar grips & levers

Billet aluminum bar end mirrors

Speedometer bezel, tank pouch mounting bracket, handlebar switch housings, painted with faux wood grain design

Indian Chief Floorboards with custom made mounting brackets along with heel toe shifter

Side mount tool roll

Custom exhaust system

Changed all motor covers to Black powder coat finish

Change rear shock springs to a black powder coat finish

Color matched Indian silver smoke paint job with hand painted Pin stripe design

Hard case saddlebags with integrated turn signals

Custom fabricated handlebar clamp retaining original Indian scout speedometer mounting design

Custom made Swing-arm axle and rear axle covers, modified license plate bracket, passenger seat bolt cover, Indian headdress belt buckle “modified to use as our air box emblem” and leather tank pouch

Attachments

·
Founding member
2,151 Posts
I've seen the Board Tracker Scout in person and it looks fantastic. The seat leatherwork is really nice and I like that the bike still retains the resemblance/look of a Scout. Also, unlike some, it is street legal right now and is for sale by the dealer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts