Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
It sounds like Indian is going to attack multiple product categories over time while building on the Indian legend and heritage. What will that look like? Let's have some speculation.

Indian Four-- Indian will introduce a hi-tech inline 4 cylinder engine with gobs of smooth power and torque made for the long-haul. They'll put it in a....

-- Large touring bike-- think Goldwing luxury with an Indian style. Trailer optional.
-- The first ground up-designed factory trike. And, it will smoke most 2 wheel touring bikes. And handle like it's on rails.

... Who's next? What's the new 'Scout' going to be? What else might the do with an Indian 4?

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
I heard that Polaris is going to buy the rights to Henderson motorcycles as well as the rights to Excelsior. I am wating for the Henderson Streamline personally.

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
680 said:
I heard that Polaris is going to buy the rights to Henderson motorcycles as well as the rights to Excelsior. I am wating for the Henderson Streamline personally.
That's a juicy idea! I'm not sure Henderson is well enough known in the general biking community to have much pull in today's market.. but that is intriguing!

I rode with someone with a '90s Super-X- it was a pretty cool bike but had some engineering issues out of the box....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts