Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I traded my 2020 Scout 60 in for a Roadmaster this weekend. The Scout only had 1300 miles on it. I spent lots of time and money trying to make it a jr. touring bike. I removed some premium items from it before the trade and would like to pass them on to other Scout owners who can enjoy them for a reasonable price.

Items available:

Corbin solo saddle with a total of 50 miles on it. Black leather with light silver stitching and black Corbin logo. Will ship in original box and packaging with hardware and keys. $450

Corbin dual touring saddle with backrest. Black leather with light silver stitching. Corbin logo in same light silver with red feathers. Only 500 miles on this seat. $750

Helibars in like new condition. Finally get the handlebars in the perfect position. Will ship in original box with all paperwork. $450.

Indian quick release fairing in Thunder black smoke. This item is BRAND NEW still in unopened box. Great looking and functioning item. I had another in the Scout and it planted it in the road at highway speeds. $850

I have PayPal and u can pay that way. I live in Ocala, Florida and can deliver for people in my area. These parts are primo. Ask questions. I will post pics when I can.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hi everyone. I traded my 2020 Scout 60 in for a Roadmaster this weekend. The Scout only had 1300 miles on it. I spent lots of time and money trying to make it a jr. touring bike. I removed some premium items from it before the trade and would like to pass them on to other Scout owners who can enjoy them for a reasonable price.

Items available:

Corbin solo saddle with a total of 50 miles on it. Black leather with light silver stitching and black Corbin logo. Will ship in original box and packaging with hardware and keys. $450

Corbin dual touring saddle with backrest. Black leather with light silver stitching. Corbin logo in same light silver with red feathers. Only 500 miles on this seat. $750

Helibars in like new condition. Finally get the handlebars in the perfect position. Will ship in original box with all paperwork. $450.

Indian quick release fairing in Thunder black smoke. This item is BRAND NEW still in unopened box. Great looking and functioning item. I had another in the Scout and it planted it in the road at highway speeds. $850

I have PayPal and u can pay that way. I live in Ocala, Florida and can deliver for people in my area. These parts are primo. Ask questions. I will post pics when I can.

Items available:

fairing still available? Does it come with the mounting hardware and windshield?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
fairing still available? Does it come with the mounting hardware and windshield?
Yes fairing is complete and new in box. Indian sent me a replacement one because one of the mounting bolts broke on the original one u see on the scout. The replacement in Brand New and I haven’t even opened it. Can ship today. Thanks.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Yes fairing is complete and new in box. Indian sent me a replacement one because one of the mounting bolts broke on the original one u see on the scout. The replacement in Brand New and I haven’t even opened it. Can ship today. Thanks.
I would need to purchase a windshield separately correct? I have a 2021 I need to double check if it would fit.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It comes with a 5 inch windshield. There are other sizes available for purchase if u want a taller one but fairing comes complete with windshield and all mounting hardware. I also have a new freedom shields 14 inch clear windshield I bought for it. Still new with protective wrap on it.

·
Registered
68 Posts
It comes with a 5 inch windshield. There are other sizes available for purchase if u want a taller one but fairing comes complete with windshield and all mounting hardware. I also have a new freedom shields 14 inch clear windshield I bought for it. Still new with protective wrap on it.
PM sent

·
Registered
27 Posts

Items available:

Corbin seats available still?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts