Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a little late in getting this post up, but I've been eking out as much riding as possible in the dwindling NE Ohio season. I have the Arnott Air Ride installed on my 2017 Chieftain Indian and LOVE it. A month ago (on a Monday) I lowered the bike to back it out of the garage. When I went to raise it back up to full ride height...nothing. Complete failure of compressor; bike stuck fully lowered with ZERO suspension. Oh no, I'm leading a ride that weekend! Contacted my dealership (Bair's Powersports in North Canton). Dropped of the bike that night, they checked it out the next day, confirming no electrical issues, just compressor failure. I spoke with Arnott customer service immediately regarding my warranty. They couldn't have been more helpful. No questions whatsoever regarding my warranty coverage. They even overnighted the replacement compressor directly to my dealership for installation, including the return shipping label for me to send back the original. Bair's received it on Thursday morning and had my bike ready to go by noon. My only cost with Arnott was the overnight shipping (if I would've had time to wait for standard there would've been no cost). The process was so easy. Major thanks to both Arnott and Bair's for getting my bike road ready again so quickly. Ride was fantastic by the way!

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
Glad to hear, I have nothing but good things to say about Bair's, and glad Arnott backs their product. Ohio winter is upon us but hopefully there is still some riding time left in November.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts