Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yes, I fell in love with the Springfield and ordering a 19. I will be joining you all soon...I am having an issue with the accessories as the PowerBand speakers, lids, and bezel are all listed for the Springfield saddlebags BUT no harness/power supply anywhere! The dealer has asked but they do not have anything out for it right now! Guess it wasn’t ready for prime time. Maybe someone on here can shed some light on this? Thanks!

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
They really need to offer up a COMPLETE installation package. The whole thing is a
clusterf#%ck. It is a real pain in the ass to get things together to do anything from Indian.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I put money down on a 2019 Chieftain Dark Horse last Wednesday. I ordered multiple accessories as well as the complete PowerBand audio package. The dealer emailed me and stated that everything is in stock except the audio stuff. The dealer stated that the harness will be released 10/5, white smoke lids 10/5, and speaker grills 9/24. I wont take delivery of my new Chieftain until its complete. Hoping for 10/13.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. The Springfield is different as they don’t have a fairing to mount the power supply. Hopefully what you say about the harness also applies to the SF!

·
Bronze member
3,432 Posts
Well they have them for the trunk. But I think the speakers for the saddlebags have their own amp built in so I don't know how you would hook it up on a Springfield. I haven't built a Springfield on the website but I have a 2018 Chieftain and it shows that the fairing and saddlebags are not available as an option only the trunk. You have to use the old style saddlebag speakers and separate amp for 2018.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts