Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have a 2015 scout with bassani 2 into 1 running EJK fuel controller which requires removal of O2 sensors.If i change to a power vision cx i assume i will have to reinstall the O2 sensors into the bassani pipe?Thanks in advance

·
Registered
43 Posts
Are you running an aftermarket intake too? I have a similar setup and am just wondering what your settings are on that Ekj :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
running warbonnet air intake and using the settings on EJK website for bassani 2 into1 and warbonnet intake 3.5,5.5,7,1,6,4

·
Registered
403 Posts
with a good deal of customing tuning you can avoid running the o2 senors with the PV BUT if you put them back on it makes it easier on the tuner and should help in make the bike run smoother by giving it the ability to read its own fuel trims again. i never suggest using a system the removes the o2 sensors. its like taking away your sense of smell. yea you can still function but you are not right still

·
Registered
43 Posts
I know I’m (still) not answering your question, but why do you feel the need to upgrade? I thought the power gains were instant, and great. I’m running different stuff... rpw shock 2 to 1, and an Arlen ness intake. I have a”flat spot” in acceleration at a certain rpm, and get maybe 38 mpg... I can’t justify a couple hundred bucks for a more custom tune yet. (To be honest I got a great deal on the ekj, and the exhaust used).

·
Registered
403 Posts
I know I’m (still) not answering your question, but why do you feel the need to upgrade? I thought the power gains were instant, and great. I’m running different stuff... rpw shock 2 to 1, and an Arlen ness intake. I have a”flat spot” in acceleration at a certain rpm, and get maybe 38 mpg... I can’t justify a couple hundred bucks for a more custom tune yet. (To be honest I got a great deal on the ekj, and the exhaust used).

wow thats actually kind of bad, ive got a custom non baffled 2-1 exhaust from dean speed and a S&S intake. i had my bike dyno tuned by my local dealer using my pv3. i have no flat spots anywhere in the rpm band and averaged between 50-55 miles per gallon on my 900 mile trip this last weekend. that gas mileage honestly surprised the hell out of me because i normally see around 45mpg and thats being heavy on the throttle a lot

·
Registered
51 Posts
I bought PV3 CX from Fuel Moto and they gave me a free tune for my ride with Tab Performance Longs Slash Cut with 1.75 quiet baffles and Indian OEM Performance intake...no need to muck with O2 sensors and great improvement over no tune!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts