Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a brand new DynoJet Power Commander V for Indian Chief for sale. I bought it from Revzilla and have opened the box so they wont return it. Cost me $359 will sell for $300. My mistake your score. Will also consider trades, show me what you got. I have pictures.

Contact me if interested. This is not an invite to debate tuners.

Attachments

·
Gold member
6,463 Posts
I have a brand new DynoJet Power Commander V for Indian Chief for sale. I bought it from Revzilla and have opened the box so they wont return it. Cost me $359 will sell for $300. My mistake your score. Will also consider trades, show me what you got. I have pictures.

Contact me if interested. This is not an invite to debate tuners.
. Just an idea call them again and try and get someone to work with you, ask for a manager. Also they may sell other items; ask if they’ll take it back on a trade. Most managers are ok to work with. Next if all else fails while negotiating tell them they can take a 10-15% restocking fee!

·
Bronze member
3,318 Posts
good luck ,i had a brand new one in a box for victory 100 cu,wanted to trade for an indian 111.they said they dont do that,gave it to my friend that had a hammer.wont buy nothing else from them.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
good luck ,i had a brand new one in a box for victory 100 cu,wanted to trade for an indian 111.they said they dont do that,gave it to my friend that had a hammer.wont buy nothing else from them.
I am at the same point dude. I wont be shopping Revzilla again.

·
Bronze member
3,318 Posts
will be getting in a 2015 hd with programable vance and hines controller on it .5000 miles on the odo.trade the hd one for your indian one?

·
Gold member
6,463 Posts
Talk to the Lemonaide buyers program or whatever they are called and ask for their help, also get some info from BBB. Let them both know you’ve been more then reasonable. It may shock them or not. BBB will put a mark on their company I believe. Good luck. Or if you really like my help twice so far and when you’re at the end of the line frustrated as all hell-I’ll give you a 100.00. Maybe you’ll figure out my offer and try a bidding war. To the group!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts