Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

Post your Gilroy Indian Customized.

29K views 104 replies 58 participants last post by  Crazy Horse 124 
#1 ·
I live in Gilroy. I am friends with the CEO of Gilroy Indian. There were bikes they needed to wholesale out and I picked one up. I was fun making changes but I took a comfortable bike and turned it in to the most uncomfortable bike I had ever rode......but it looked good.....haha

Attachments

See less See more
#86 ·
Absolutely beautiful.......I am from Gilroy and have always loved Gilroy Indians. This is the bike builder Rey Sotelo's design. I love the color red.

#87 ·
Absolutely beautiful.......I am from Gilroy and have always loved Gilroy Indians. This is the bike builder Rey Sotelo's design. Beautiful two tone

Reactions: adrenaline-guy
#88 ·
Hey y'all, this is my 1999 Chief. I put on the Samson fishtails, rear crash bars, solo seat rail, and some vintage style Buco chrome stars for the front fender. It came with some nice leatherwork at the rear fender when I got it, and I got a HornDawg leather tank panel to match. This pic is from the 2018 Galveston rally at the seawall. The bike is pretty much where I want it design-wise, but I am looking at possibly getting some narrower beach bars and possibly a chrome luggage rack.

Tire Fuel tank Wheel Automotive fuel system Vehicle

#93 ·
I sometimes look back on my 1st as well. Great memories, but so were all the others. Just saying.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.