Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Has anyone got a 21” fat spoke wheel on their Gilroy Chief. I just go my 2000 Chief and was thinking if it would fit. Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
MY custom 2002 spirit I built my self for chirstmas,i had new flywheels and balance on rebuild and larger cam screamen eagal 57,585 lift runs very well.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have been throwing some feelers out on applying a 21“-3.5 front wheel on my 2000 chief, has anyone none this procedure and do you have to raise the front fender?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
I have been throwing some feelers out on applying a 21“-3.5 front wheel on my 2000 chief, has anyone none this procedure and do you have to raise the front fender?
Raymond, I know where you can get the answer......If you call Hollister Powersports and ask for Rey Sotelo he was the CEO and developer of all the Gilroy Indian bikes. He is a great guy. I am sure he can answer you question. He is the manager and one of the owners of Hollister Powersports. Here is the phone number.... (831) 630-5200 They are open Tues through Saturday.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
I love the Gilroy Scout's. All the Gilroy bikes are beautiful. Rey Sotelo is a master designer for sure......He was responsible for all the bike designs when he started CMC California Motor Cycle Company.....just before Indian of Gilroy bought it out.

41 - 57 of 57 Posts