Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Gilroy. I am friends with the CEO of Gilroy Indian. There were bikes they needed to wholesale out and I picked one up. I was fun making changes but I took a comfortable bike and turned it in to the most uncomfortable bike I had ever rode......but it looked good.....haha

Attachments

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Gilroy Indian's have the best looking air cleaner cover in the industry!!!!

·
Registered
4,376 Posts
My 01, Jesse. Still going strong at 46k. Mods included cams, roller rockers, single fire, slotted air cleaner, and 6 speed tranny. Chromed the outer primary, added 100 badges on the seats, Indian head swing arm nuts, custom paint utilizing factory colors. Black and cream with silver pin stripes and old school badge (came with gold pins and tank decal). And quite a few other things...

Attachments

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gilroy Indian's are just a beautiful bike.....classic lines!

·
Registered
79 Posts
I have kept my 2000 Indian as stock, love the look, only put about 1500 miles a year on it, it's my around town bike, I also have a 2107 elite which I traded my 15 Chieftain for, it had close to 44k on that bike. I think the only extra I have is the arrow shifter rod and sunglasses on the fender ornament

Attachments

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
IMG_0548 (2015_07_19 16_18_46 UTC).JPG Gilroy 2002 PP-100 Roadmaster. Numerous extras and had @84K.

·
Registered
690 Posts
2K Chief.jpg

My 2000 Indian, long and low, loved that bike. This was taken up in Custer State Park south of Sturgis.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Love it!

·
Registered
690 Posts
Y'all have to admit those Gilroy's are some beautiful bikes. I bought mine new and put 88,000 miles on it.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts