Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m thinking of getting the Arlen ness shocks to lower the bike. Please any pics of lowered scouts so I can see what it would look like...thank you in advance everyone

·
Founding member / platinum
10,005 Posts
I would be more worried about how the bike handled than how it looks.
I've never been on a lowered bike that handled anywhere near the way it was sent to us.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
B159E132-A776-476A-8382-B62881BBCDC7.jpeg
B3979F03-56D1-45CE-943A-7E262E08DE9C.jpeg
how low are you trying to go? I’ve lowered all of my bikes with the exception of my bobber... i scrape the pegs enough as it is.
An inch...I live in Florida so we don’t have much twisties out here...my last bike was lowered too.

·
Registered
97 Posts
View attachment 522778 View attachment 522776
An inch...I live in Florida so we don’t have much twisties out here...my last bike was lowered too.
Man that looks nice. I was living in the destin area for a while, i had my ducati lowered but had to raise it back up when I replaced the taillights. I loved how it looked but when i put it back to stock height it handled so much better. But... completely different bike meant for totally different riding style.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I couldn't imagine lowering mine an inch. I guess it would look awesome on it's kickstand in the driveway, but don't think it would handle or be that great on a ride around my area.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts