Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Rider
442 Posts
20200710_191704.jpg
20200710_191723.jpg

My most recent purchase was a trunk box that I bought from a member here ( thanks @lycan6 ) and so far I love it. Didn't want to pay for a OEM one and also not really a fan of the look of it so i wanted something a little more custom and I only needed a little bit of extra storage space. Lights in the rear are wired for running and brake lights so the extra visibility is always a plus

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
View attachment 598527 View attachment 598528

My most recent purchase was a trunk box that I bought from a member here ( thanks @lycan6 ) and so far I love it. Didn't want to pay for a OEM one and also not really a fan of the look of it so i wanted something a little more custom and I only needed a little bit of extra storage space. Lights in the rear are wired for running and brake lights so the extra visibility is always a plus
Someone likes a little Arlen. Nice!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bike was put together and signed by him and his crew but yes... love his products!
Very very cool. I like his stuff too but I lean more towards Brouhard myself. I really wanted the Fusion grips for my bike but he doesn't make them for Indian Chief. :(

·
Rider
1,423 Posts
View attachment 598527 View attachment 598528

looks nice

1 - 20 of 57 Posts