Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi new member here and new Indian owner, thinking with a friend to take 2 weeks trip from ATL to LAX and coming back by plane, could Someone suggest me some reliable and reasonable trucking company to bring back to Atlanta the bikes from LAX.
thks fr the help
Ciao
Sergio

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I've used Haulbikes. The good - they pack the bike in the truck with extreme care. Excellent system. The stuff I wish was different - the pick up and delivery schedule was a challenge for me. I understand that with shipping the exact day is tough to pin down, but it certainly would have been a lot easier to know when my bike would be picked up and delivered.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok Thks for the pick up and deliver no big deal, we leave the bikes at a warehouse that we have in LA and we ship to a warehouse that we have in ATL, what about their prices ?

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I used them a few years ago to do the same thing you are talking about - riding from ATL to the coast then flying home. I shipped from Portland back to ATL and found their prices competitive. I recall the cheapest provider asked me to crate the bike and that wasn't something I wanted to do. Haulbikes on/off loading is truly worth paying for in my opinion.

·
Bronze member
1,985 Posts
Ok Thks gonna ask them for prices
Be prepared for sticker shock. From my past experiences you could be looking at or near $1k per bike to ship cross country. Maybe more.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts