Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

Why would you not purchase another FTR/unsure if you would do so:

• 1. The overall cost of the vehicle and/or accessories is too high

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 2. The small tank/limited fuel range negatively impacts my riding style

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 3. The poor fuel injection mapping should not require aftermarket tuning to resolve

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • 4. My spouse/domestic partner/insurance carrier suggested a Toyotas Prius was more my style

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 5. The salesperson farted too much during negotiations, ruining the deal

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 6. All of the above

• 7. None of the aboe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Rider
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those folks who responded previously that either would not buy an FTR 1200 again, or were not sure, please complete this new poll:

·
Founding member / Distinguished
4,821 Posts
I think you're doing ok by polling FTR owners. They probably aren't all on this forum and might not be aware of it. I myself am not qualified as I haven't yet bought one but might some day. Good luck with your poll sir.

·
Bronze member
2,041 Posts
There are FAR more ftr owners on the facebook owners page and owners instagram.

The demographic the ftr was marketed for value social media over forums these days.

There are only a couple hundred on the forums. There are a couple thousand on the social
Media groups.

I’ve linked the forums many times to try and drive traffic over here. But social media is just easier in the short term. Sadly it sucks in the long term

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Rider
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think you're doing ok by polling FTR owners. They probably aren't all on this forum and might not be aware of it. I myself am not qualified as I haven't yet bought one but might some day. Good luck with your poll sir.
Well, I appreciate the feedback, thanx. It can get awfully serious around here, so I was trying to inject some humor with selections 4 and 5...

Reactions: K9F
1 - 4 of 4 Posts