Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Founding member / Distinguished
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In April 2014 Polaris stock price (PII) was $140. Six months later it's up to $152. Why? I dunno, I'm a mug investor who seems like he has lost more than he's made over the years, but it seems that the new Chief, Scout and Slingshot have something to do with the rising stock price... And these products haven't even scratched the surface of their market potential.

Where's the stock price heading?

Is it time to buy.

My bum, as it sits on my Vintage leaning into a corner under power, says "buy, buy, BUY!!!!!!!!!"

·
2,048 Posts
Well, like the saying goes, "Put your money where your mouth is." I think you may be on to something...
--- (rapidly approaching retirement) Randall

·
Founding member
951 Posts
Bought in 2 years ago at $75/share. Now worth $152/share. My best performer out of 25 different stocks. Microsoft, Disney, Holley Systems Incorporated, and Boston Scientific did well also. Sony's in the toilet.

·
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice work Eddie, no wonder they call you "fast"!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
321 Posts
In April 2014 Polaris stock price (PII) was $140. Six months later it's up to $152. Why? I dunno, I'm a mug investor who seems like he has lost more than he's made over the years, but it seems that the new Chief, Scout and Slingshot have something to do with the rising stock price... And these products haven't even scratched the surface of their market potential.

Where's the stock price heading?

Is it time to buy.

My bum, as it sits on my Vintage leaning into a corner under power, says "buy, buy, BUY!!!!!!!!!"
I put my deposit down in August for the Roadmaster.The rest I had for cash deal I bought Polaris stock.Up four points plus dividend.Crammer even recomended this over Harley.It is rated strong buy ,by most analyst.I have had Polaris snowmobiles for years.My new one just came in.Polaris has a new line up of snowmobiles this year so sales will be up there too.Any money I make will go for accessories till bike comes in .Buy.buy,buy.By.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Why not?

I've personally been sensing this was going to happen and may even alluded to it, if not directly point this out in one of my threads in the Scout forum.
Indian has a LOT of potential ahead of it. In many areas, including dirt bikes. A wait and see thing but you never know.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I bought in hen they were at less than $40 before they bought the Indian brand. Indian coming up in the public eye may seem to be the reason but take a look at their long term military contracts for ATVs, development of the tires that can take a 50 cal hit and not lose air, and you'll see that the Polaris business is wide spread and healthy.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Well after a $500.00 deposit on a Silver Smoke Scout I thought it fitting to invest in something I understood and liked. So far looks like both moves are going to have me grinning for quite a while.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Bought in 2 years ago at $75/share. Now worth $152/share. My best performer out of 25 different stocks. Microsoft, Disney, Holley Systems Incorporated, and Boston Scientific did well also. Sony's in the toilet.
The ride is much better than anything Disney has to offer.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts