Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I called Polaris yesterday wondering about the status of my $250 referral gift card for my recent RM purchase. It had only been about 5 weeks (they stated up front it takes up to 8), but the referrer had already received his and I was concerned mine was lost. I also wanted to ask it they still send out welcome gifts and discount coupons like I received on my Vintage bought 3 years ago. I was immediately connected to a real person who did some research while I was on the line. He noted that my expired IMRG membership was lapsed and still tied to my previous bike. He re-up'd me on the spot and said I will getting a welcome kit soon. The question about the gift card had to go to another department, but I was assured they would get back to me. I received an email about an hour later saying that the person who handled this was out that day, but someone would get back to me. Early this morning I got another email stating that my gift card was still being processed but would be on its way soon. I was extremely pleased with how courteous and promptly my issues were handled. I mentioned to the rep how much I love my Indian and he seemed genuinely pleased to hear it. Thought I'd this share with the group. This is my one and only contact with Polaris, but I must say I was favorably impressed.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I bought my 2019 Chieftain Limited last November 2019. I think I received a small Indian leather pouch and patch along with the IMRG card.

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got one with my 2016 Vintage but have not received anything on my 2019 RM bought in March of this year. That is what prompted my question.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I’ve had a couple three exchanges with Polaris, both via phone and email, and all of the individuals I’ve dealt with have been courteous, helpful, and prompt. No complaints at all. I’ve even gotten a couple of surprise gifts in the mail. BTW, I bought my first Indian Nov. 20, 2019. So in six months time, I’ve been impressed and pleased. Exactly what I would expect from a premium brand.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I got one with my 2016 Vintage but have not received anything on my 2019 RM bought in March of this year. That is what prompted my question.
yup, it wouldn't hurt to ask. from my experience with Indian, they are courteous and are trying their best to address any issues brought to them. ride safe.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts