Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Not sure it will work, but if you create separate folders on the USB, maybe the ride command allows you to select folders to play. Copy the songs over into the folder. Example: Rock, Country, Western. If not, USB drives aren't too expensive. You could have one for each playlist.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Not sure it will work, but if you create separate folders on the USB, maybe the ride command allows you to select folders to play. Copy the songs over into the folder. Example: Rock, Country, Western. If not, USB drives aren't too expensive. You could have one for each playlist.
I tried creating different folders, but it didn't work. Only way I know is to just have separate thumb drives.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Not sure what the problem is. I have a USB with about 1500 songs on it separated into 10 different folders (01, 02, 03, ... 10). The songs in each folder play in order. It even moves to folder "02" when it reaches the last song in folder "01". If you press and hold the right "skip" button, you can manually move to the next folder.

BD
Great idea.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.