Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to add some pin stripping to my '19 RM and would like to see what others have done so I can get some ideas. Please post pictures of some Pin Stripping that you've had done or have seen. THANKS

·
Registered
4,107 Posts
Pin stripping is ok if it is kept clean and minimal, remember, one day you will want to sell and it will be like a pretty girl with tattoos all over her...........Blah. I try to not add anything that cannot be removed that indicates my personal taste....it can kill a sale.

·
Bronze member
2,754 Posts
Google Indian pin striping you should get more photos from that then on here with less opinions of what others like or not. That way you get the ideas of what you want and do what you wish .Remember it is your bike you do what you want as you are the only one that has to look at it and ride it.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I'm looking to add some pin stripping to my '19 RM and would like to see what others have done so I can get some ideas. Please post pictures of some Pin Stripping that you've had done or have seen. THANKS
Just enough to make people look twice. I told the guy I didn't want what every one else had and gave him free range and this is what he came up with. It is on the front fender around the indian head light but not visible in this pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for your inputs. I figure pin stripping is like anything else we do to our bikes, it might not help with the resale but then again I'm not planning on selling, what ever changes I make are what pleases me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts