Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife is a little bitty thing (she prefers being called "fun sized"). She tends to slide around on the passenger seat on our Roadmaster. The wind has pushed her around, quick stops, or tight curves.

We could add a sheepskin, but I was wondering if anyone knows of a passenger grab rail. I've seen lots for HDs, but haven't found anything for this bike.

TIA.

·
Silver member
4,419 Posts
Do you have the arm rests? That's all she needs and maybe a pillow behind her back!;)

·
Founding member / Distinguished
3,957 Posts
My 2015 had a strap for that. the dealer removed it when they installed the back rest.

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you have the arm rests? That's all she needs and maybe a pillow behind her back!;)
LoL. Yeah, I joke the RM is already like riding a couch around. We don't have the armrests and she didn't really want them...was thinking there might be something like I've seen for Harleys that fit under the seat and have a rail on the side of the seat.

My 2015 had a strap for that. the dealer removed it when they installed the back rest.
We've got the strap. But it's not really too functional if you think about the design of it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts