Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a saddlemen stepup seat on their scout? Considering getting one but would like to see a few pictures first before ordering.

Indian

Have also emailed saddlemen will update the post if they have any pictures.

·
Bronze member
1,758 Posts
I'm quite sure that those that hate their seats have done research.
Corbin and Saddlemen are just some of the many aftermarket companies supplying the needs of Scout owners.

Have you looked into the Russel Daylong seats? Roland Sands also makes some interesting seat designs.
Dime City Cycles and Sargent Seats also modify the OEM seats for more comfort at very reasonable prices.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Anyone have a saddlemen stepup seat on their scout? Considering getting one but would like to see a few pictures first before ordering.
Indian
Have also emailed saddlemen will update the post if they have any pictures.
I'm quite sure that those that hate their seats have done research.
Corbin and Saddlemen are just some of the many aftermarket companies supplying the needs of Scout owners. Have you looked into the Russel Daylong seats? Roland Sands also makes some interesting seat designs. Dime City Cycles and Sargent Seats also modify the OEM seats for more comfort at very reasonable prices.

I speak with the ass of experience - I had a reduced reach seat redone by Mean City Cycles, and was able to go from 2 hours before tailbone ache to 4 hours.

Then @Rudy Smith sold me his Russel Day Long and went from 4 hours ache to "have yet to experience" ache, even after 10+ hours of riding.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Are the saddleman seats only available for the Bobber and not the Scout? All I could see was options for either the bobber or touring models. I'm hoping they encompass all scouts, because I really like the look and would definitely get one!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not sure why but it does look like the saddlemen is bobber only. Have looked around at other options and almost picked up a Corbin.

Don't love the look of the day long but if it's that comfortable I'll take a look at it.

Still interested if someone has a pic of a saddlemen on a scout, really like the look on the Harley's pictured.

@NovaScout that picture looks like outside Indian of Seva I'm in Norfolk. Shoot me a pm if you want to ride sometime.

·
Registered
108 Posts
if you're looking for comfort at a reasonable cost, check out Laamseats.com. he worked for russell day long for years and builds a great seat...my butt doesn't know numbness anymore.
IMG_0327.jpeg

Reactions: CaptFlood

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
if you're looking for comfort at a reasonable cost, check out Laamseats.com. he worked for russell day long for years and builds a great seat...my butt doesn't know numbness anymore.
Damn that's a good looking saddle.

Reactions: CaptFlood

·
Bronze member
1,758 Posts
Not sure why but it does look like the saddlemen is bobber only. Have looked around at other options and almost picked up a Corbin.

Don't love the look of the day long but if it's that comfortable I'll take a look at it.

Still interested if someone has a pic of a saddlemen on a scout, really like the look on the Harley's pictured.

@NovaScout that picture looks like outside Indian of Seva I'm in Norfolk. Shoot me a pm if you want to ride sometime.

Check with Revzilla, as they carry the entire "Saddlemen" line in both black and brown, and both leather and vynyl for the entire Scout line.
Amazon also carries the "Saddlemen" line.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts