·
Registered
624 Posts
Mckenzie Pass,Or Feather River Canyon,Ca Deals Gap,NC

Attachments

·
Registered
212 Posts
Shots of my red Springfield among the red rocks of my locale of Sedona AZ, which I finally got around to taking yesterday after owning this beauty for two years now. These shots taken just a couple miles from my home here...

View attachment 575926

View attachment 575927

View attachment 575928

(...yeah, I know...it's kind'a like lookin' at a John Ford western, ain't it)
I'm spending the winter in Cottonwood, as I have for a few years now. I love this area. Didn't bring my bike. Nice pictures, by the way!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
624 Posts
I'm spending the winter in Cottonwood, as I have for a few years now. I love this area. Didn't bring my bike. Nice pictures, by the way!!

I could sure use me some Arizona right now. Its been a long winter

Attachments

·
Registered
1,240 Posts

joleyred, I'm in Cottonwood quite a bit. I've worked as a shuttle driver for AceXpress (a company based there which transports people between here in the Verde Valley and PHX's Sky Harbor Airport) part-time in my retirement years for about 6 years now. I do this about 3 times a week, and also play tennis in Cottonwood a couple of days a week. After I finish my tennis matches on Mondays and Fridays, you can usually catch me at Old Town Cottonwood's Tavern Grill in the early afternoons. You're very likely to see my Springfield parked out in front of the place on those days.

And so, if you happen to be see it parked there, walk inside and say hello. It'd be great to meet ya and talk bikes over a beer.
Cheers,
Dwight

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Shots of my red Springfield among the red rocks of my locale of Sedona AZ, which I finally got around to taking yesterday after owning this beauty for two years now. These shots taken just a couple miles from my home here...

View attachment 575926

View attachment 575927

View attachment 575928

(...yeah, I know...it's kind'a like lookin' at a John Ford western, ain't it)
kind of... but I don't see any Jet trails or for some of you chem trails... or power lines... so you kinda got em beat there

141 - 160 of 162 Posts