Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
christmas2013b.jpg Obligatory Christmas Day 2013 ride to the coast. badge1.jpg 2014 Indian Chief Classic #1497 in Thunder Black
cedarkey12282014.jpg Ride to Cedar Key, Florida Real1901patch2.jpg My Vest with my "Real Badge Patch".

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
2013 Dark Horse

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Custom windshield bag and tank panel by HornDawg Leather with custom saddlebags by Osprey Saddlebags.
Both companies are working on and can make custom accessories for the 2014 models. I also changed out the chrome studs for black ones throughout as well as the conchos. Hope you guys like it. I love it!

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes.....and because they are leather with adjustable straps you can stuff 'em. Haven't gone on a long trip with them so I can't tell you exactly how much stuff but they definitely have a generous amount of space in them. On Ospreyimited.com he lists them as 22"x7"x14" (Buffalo Indian Chief Bags). I got these because I didn't want to spend the $1200-$1500 for the Indian Saddlebags......I wanted something less expensive and more custom. David at Osprey had a metal template made for both sides and with a 40ton press embossed the leather flap on each saddlebag. He can pretty much match all of Indian's leather colors.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes.....and because they are leather with adjustable straps you can stuff 'em. Haven't gone on a long trip with them so I can't tell you exactly how much stuff but they definitely have a generous amount of space in them. On Ospreyimited.com he lists them as 22"x7"x14" (Buffalo Indian Chief Bags). I got these because I didn't want to spend the $1200-$1500 for the Indian Saddlebags......I wanted something less expensive and more custom. David at Osprey had a metal template made for both sides and with a 40ton press embossed the leather flap on each saddlebag. He can pretty much match all of Indian's leather colors.
he has done a awesome job of those bags ,,
i wonder what the vegas is worth as a trade?

·
Registered
191 Posts
HEAD TOO HEAD.jpg Head to Head both great machines. but the Chief is Cooler!

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have the same bags from Osprey great bags lots of room My wife loves them. Dave is a very nice person to deal with.
Afterfour(Rick)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Looks like Red Rock Canyon or Valley of Fire State Park. I ride both and live in N. as Vegas. Perhaps we can meet-up some time and go for a ride?

·
Founding Member
429 Posts
Here is a shot of my garage this morning. I'm off to go pick up my passenger back rest. Still waiting on the luggage rack. Our garage.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
View attachment 301 View attachment 302 View attachment 303

Custom windshield bag and tank panel by HornDawg Leather with custom saddlebags by Osprey Saddlebags.
Both companies are working on and can make custom accessories for the 2014 models. I also changed out the chrome studs for black ones throughout as well as the conchos. Hope you guys like it. I love it!
Those bags are VERY cool! Would he make a bag to fit on the rear luggage rack (to match the bags and seat) on our 2014 Vintage?

1 - 20 of 74 Posts