Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Bronze member
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... T-Shirt today! :)

Okay, maybe I should have been more specific in the title. :)

Since I couldn't pick up my Scout, yet, I needed some kind of an Indian motorcycle "fix." So I went to my dealer and bought a lonely t-shirt. The Indian "high" was short-lived. But I got to stare at the Scout in the showroom and sit on it while imagining the wind on my face and bugs splattering on my receding hairline.

Next week I may buy a hat. By the time my Scout comes in I'll probably own every piece of Indian apparel made!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts

Since I couldn't pick up my Scout, yet, I needed some kind of an Indian motorcycle "fix." So I went to my dealer and bought a lonely t-shirt. The Indian "high" was short-lived. But I got to stare at the Scout in the showroom and sit on it while imagining the wind on my face and bugs splattering on my receding hairline.

Next week I may buy a hat. By the time my Scout comes in I'll probably own every piece of Indian apparel made!
Had me going [banghead][banghead][banghead]

·
Bronze member
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kinda bummed to read on the tag that the t-shirt was made in China. Don't quite understand that.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Lucky my dealership is far away, I would be stopping there a lot and drooling over that classy Indian Classic and that awesome Victory Gunner.

·
Registered
2,543 Posts

Maybe this is a merchandising ploy

·
Registered
222 Posts
Kinda bummed to read on the tag that the t-shirt was made in China. Don't quite understand that.
Let me put it this way, if that t-shirt were made in US, you should have put a deposit and you'd be waiting six months for it...

·
Bronze member
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Looks like I'm going tshirt shopping again since my bike won't be in until end of May.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts