Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
661 - 680 of 827 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts

I don’t know what y’all think but blue metallic has got to be the best color out there! IMHO
Ride safe fam!

“Blue is the color of the sky and sea. It is often associated with depth and stability. It symbolizes trust, loyalty, wisdom, confidence, intelligence, faith, truth, and heaven. Blue is considered beneficial to the mind and body. It slows human metabolism and produces a calming effect.”

-google search: what does the color blue mean?-

I was thinking about the blue when I bought my 2018 Chieftain Limited. It was tough but my wife and I bought the Thunder Black with stripes.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have done several things to my bike in the 2 months I have owned it and have a lot more I want to do, I have a 2019 Limited.
War Bonnet lights up
Taller windshield
reduced reach bars
Mustang seat with back rest
heal shifter
Pinnacle select pegs
V&H slip-ons
Stage 1 air cleaner
LA choppers lowering links
Kuryakyn curved license plate frame
Avon grips
rear highway bars

·
Rider
1,423 Posts
I have done several things to my bike in the 2 months I have owned it and have a lot more I want to do, I have a 2019 Limited.
War Bonnet lights up
Taller windshield
reduced reach bars
Mustang seat with back rest
heal shifter
Pinnacle select pegs
V&H slip-ons
Stage 1 air cleaner
LA choppers lowering links
Kuryakyn curved license plate frame
Avon grips
rear highway bars

View attachment 597087
Looks like you been busy

·
Rider
1,423 Posts

·
Rider
1,143 Posts
Latest pic...Rinehart Slimline Dual Exhaust system, Rinehart 4" Slip-on mufflers for Indian Touring, VooDoo intake, Stage 2 cams by Indian, tuned by CraigB1960, just installed a Klock Werks windshield 12". Also installed NGK Iridium spark plugs that really did some nice things, everything seems super crisp on engine, upped my mpg by 2---3

Bull.Chieftain.sm.jpg

·
Registered
28 Posts
I’m not sure what is more impressive, the bike, the rug, or the tool box.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Appreciate that.

The Tool box is a cheap old HF but it works great and holds all my tools. The rug was seen at the dealership and found on Amazon. Really amazingly heavy duty- commercial quality. The bike has seen a lot of improvements since this picture

Pinnacle Brake pegs and heel shifter with peg
Pinnacle grips
BullShifter Suicide shifter
Roadmaster seat
10 Bears.jpg

·
Rider
1,423 Posts
Latest pic...Rinehart Slimline Dual Exhaust system, Rinehart 4" Slip-on mufflers for Indian Touring, VooDoo intake, Stage 2 cams by Indian, tuned by CraigB1960, just installed a Klock Werks windshield 12". Also installed NGK Iridium spark plugs that really did some nice things, everything seems super crisp on engine, upped my mpg by 2---3

View attachment 598524
nice

·
Rider
1,423 Posts
Appreciate that.

The Tool box is a cheap old HF but it works great and holds all my tools. The rug was seen at the dealership and found on Amazon. Really amazingly heavy duty- commercial quality. The bike has seen a lot of improvements since this picture

Pinnacle Brake pegs and heel shifter with peg
Pinnacle grips
BullShifter Suicide shifter
Roadmaster seat View attachment 598558
great looking bike

661 - 680 of 827 Posts