Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

621 - 640 of 665 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
What brand trunk mounting bracket do you have?
It’s a Harley Tour-pak and mounting Bracket is made by indian aftermarket Marcus who is also a member on here. It holds a little more then a indian Tour-pak is 35 lbs lighter and mounting bracket plus tour-pak I’m all in for $1200.

·
Registered
40 Posts

I don’t know what y’all think but blue metallic has got to be the best color out there! IMHO
Ride safe fam!

“Blue is the color of the sky and sea. It is often associated with depth and stability. It symbolizes trust, loyalty, wisdom, confidence, intelligence, faith, truth, and heaven. Blue is considered beneficial to the mind and body. It slows human metabolism and produces a calming effect.”

-google search: what does the color blue mean?-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Rider
598 Posts

I don’t know what y’all think but blue metallic has got to be the best color out there! IMHO
Ride safe fam!

“Blue is the color of the sky and sea. It is often associated with depth and stability. It symbolizes trust, loyalty, wisdom, confidence, intelligence, faith, truth, and heaven. Blue is considered beneficial to the mind and body. It slows human metabolism and produces a calming effect.”

But red is faster!!! LOL

·
Rider
847 Posts

Ride safe fam!

great pics

·
Registered
11 Posts
If you have to work nights, at least you can enjoy the commute!

Attachments

·
Silver member
3,832 Posts
Ride safe fam!

I google searched the color of my bike - Steel Gray - Google told me it's a dark grey color . :(

But a google search of just grey - The color gray is an unemotional color. It is detached, neutral, impartial and indecisive - the fence-sitter. ... In the meaning of colors, gray is conservative, boring, drab and depressing on the one hand and elegant and formal on the other, yet never glamorous.

WTF Does Google know - Never Glamorous; We're talking STEEL GRAY BABY..... Doesn't get more glamorous than that...lol...Steel Gray is still my favorite color despite what Google says. :D

·
Registered
40 Posts
I google searched the color of my bike - Steel Gray - Google told me it's a dark grey color . :(

But a google search of just grey - The color gray is an unemotional color. It is detached, neutral, impartial and indecisive - the fence-sitter. ... In the meaning of colors, gray is conservative, boring, drab and depressing on the one hand and elegant and formal on the other, yet never glamorous.

WTF Does Google know - Never Glamorous; We're talking STEEL GRAY BABY..... Doesn't get more glamorous than that...lol...Steel Gray is still my favorite color despite what Google says. :D
that took a turn...sorry I made you look! Lol steel grey is a good look!

621 - 640 of 665 Posts