Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
'22 Challenger DH Jack Daniels - #69 of 107 / '20 Challenger Darkhorse - KST - Galfer - K&N filter
97 Posts
Reactions: FloridaBoy

·
Registered
514 Posts
It’s an Indian trunk. I found it on eBay. There were a few other parts I had to source, but I found everything used, so I saved myself a bunch of cash versus buying one new. They pop up every now and then, but if you want one, be prepared to jump on it right away or it will be gone since they are fairly popular. I didn’t care what color I found since it could be painted. One of the members here found Krylon that closely matches the 2020 base Titanium, so the box is rattle canned in the color, gloss clear coat and most that see it up close can’t believe it. Not as shiny or as much glitter flecks as the original paint, but for the savings, I’ll take it. I did have to buy the cable new, since I had to talk to my Tech to make sure I had the correct one.

·
Registered
'22 Challenger DH Jack Daniels - #69 of 107 / '20 Challenger Darkhorse - KST - Galfer - K&N filter
97 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Anymore details on what/how you mounted that front fender? Been looking for clever ideas like that.
Mocked up a bracket in plastic (Cut with a jigsaw) basically just connects to the one fender hole at the top then has a plastic wire tie to hold it in place half way down so it doesn't move. I then drilled two holes for the new fender locations and after some trial and error got it in the right position. Then copied that to some 2" wide aluminum and cut that out, cleaned it up and then painted it black and mounted it.. its solid and doesn't move. The FTR carbon fender is very lightweight and only $300 from the Indian website. Going to get the rear carbon fender from SBC but that's $1600 and a wait.

41 - 57 of 57 Posts