Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My brother in Chicago is/was a collector, but he's slowly reducing the numbers. I've been lucky enough to pick up his 2003 H-D Road King Classic and now, his 2003 Indian Spirit Deluxe. Just arrived home in Virginia with it last night.

It hasn't been touched in over 2 years, so I'm (desperately) looking for a technician to get it running safely. I think it still has its original tires!

VIN #5CDM5B5173G009833

Any recommendations are greatly appreciated!
Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Sky

·
Registered
16 Posts
Someone local might be tricky, but that's basically a high performance S&S version of the HD Evolution engine, so a good HD mechanic might be ok. The closest Gilory expert to you (as far as I know) is Frank Aliano in Florida (Blackhawk Motor Works). I have dealt with Joe Malfa in Reno, Nevada, and as many people will tell you, he is a rock star and very nice person. I have emailed Frank in the past and he has been very gracious too. Frank has an excellent reputation as well, as far as I know. Hope that helps. Hopefully others can provide other recommendations closer to you. Good luck, and congratulations on the bike!

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I'd look for a a guy, could be independent who worked on Harleys in the 90's. He would likely be most familiar with it. There's bound to be a small shop known for customs Around I'd think. Nice bike!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Cool bike. (y) (y)
You'll want to find a good mechanic. Like the others have said, a good place to look is indepedent shops that work on Harleys and "customs"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts