Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Bobber sixty with the side mirrors coming off the lever assembly, and i realized that if I opt for the bar end mirrors, it will leave a open hole where my current mirrors are. Not a big deal to most but I know its going to bother be knowing that its not a clean look. My request is for a picture of your Non Sixty Bobber lever assembly that you have equipped with the bar ends so I can compare with what it looks like (if the bobber vs bobber sixty has a different lever assembly).

Thanks!!

·
Registered
238 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
I have a Bobber sixty with the side mirrors coming off the lever assembly, and i realized that if I opt for the bar end mirrors, it will leave a open hole where my current mirrors are. Not a big deal to most but I know its going to bother be knowing that its not a clean look. My request is for a picture of your Non Sixty Bobber lever assembly that you have equipped with the bar ends so I can compare with what it looks like (if the bobber vs bobber sixty has a different lever assembly).

Thanks!!
Here ya gp

Red Auto part Tire Vehicle Suspension part
Personal protective equipment Camera accessory
Vehicle Auto part Car Compact car Wheel
Automotive tire Auto part Vehicle Tire Engine

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you guys for the suggestions and the pic. My confusion was what the lever assembly looked like if it was a standard bobber with the bar ends. I thought they would have made a lever assembly without the holes for the mirrors, however judging from the pics, it looks like they use the same assembly regardless of bar ends or not.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.