Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Bobber sixty with the side mirrors coming off the lever assembly, and i realized that if I opt for the bar end mirrors, it will leave a open hole where my current mirrors are. Not a big deal to most but I know its going to bother be knowing that its not a clean look. My request is for a picture of your Non Sixty Bobber lever assembly that you have equipped with the bar ends so I can compare with what it looks like (if the bobber vs bobber sixty has a different lever assembly).

Thanks!!

·
Founding member / Distinguished
2019 Roadmaster matte black and gray
3,097 Posts
There's bling for that particular problem

·
Registered
201 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
I have a Bobber sixty with the side mirrors coming off the lever assembly, and i realized that if I opt for the bar end mirrors, it will leave a open hole where my current mirrors are. Not a big deal to most but I know its going to bother be knowing that its not a clean look. My request is for a picture of your Non Sixty Bobber lever assembly that you have equipped with the bar ends so I can compare with what it looks like (if the bobber vs bobber sixty has a different lever assembly).

Thanks!!
Here ya gp

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you guys for the suggestions and the pic. My confusion was what the lever assembly looked like if it was a standard bobber with the bar ends. I thought they would have made a lever assembly without the holes for the mirrors, however judging from the pics, it looks like they use the same assembly regardless of bar ends or not.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts