Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
11021 - 11040 of 11065 Posts

·
German Rider
1,951 Posts
Reactions: Super Jute

·
Bronze member
1,351 Posts
When someone asks me that I tell them it most definitely is a big savings. After all the bike has 2 tires & brakes instead of 4; less oil; less gas etc. They always look excited by this. Later I slip in the fact that they MUST trade in their car otherwise the bike quickly becomes an expensive hobby. And I watch the light in their eyes slowly fade away. 😊

·
Bronze member
3,534 Posts
actually if one was to down grade their thinking... motorcycles can be damn cheap and fun... it's when you get into our area of the game that it becomes something you better be able to afford.... case in point: my son bought a 2010 Triumph America 865 with 3500 miles on it for $3700.. he rides everywhere I ride and gets the same range on gas... has just as much fun as I do... in fact at Sturgis this year had more people talking to him about his bike than me about my Chieftain (it was a first) and we only saw one other Bonnie all week..

·
German rider
773 Posts
Visited a village I have been in from 71-80.
Made a nice trip by feet along a little river today, we used to play at when we were kids.
This rocks ... simple rocks... I remember them.
They are still there as we have placed them to build an embankment for catching some sticklebacks.
Plant Water resources Water Plant community Green

11021 - 11040 of 11065 Posts