Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

8981 - 9000 of 9020 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
After five grandsons, our family was blessed with our first granddaughter yesterday!
And yes, she is absolutely perfect....thanks for asking 😉

View attachment 599726
Congratulations Steve,
Grandchildren are the bestand Gods reward for not choking your own kids.
Just kidding, our kids were great and having an adult child relationship with our adult children is also very rewarding.
Rawhide

·
Bronze Member
1,477 Posts
This was taken from our ride last weekend at an overlook at the Effigy mounds national monument. The city in the background is Prairie du Chien, Wisconsin. (BTW: It's not a very good idea to hike over a half mile up a hill in mid-90° temperature with 70% relative humidity just for a photo shoot)

Attachments

·
Bronze member
1,074 Posts
MY WIFE FOUND THIS IN THE OLD DUMP ON OUR PROPERTY. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT CAR OR TRUCK THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN IN?
20200801_111024.jpg
20200801_111035.jpg

·
Silver member
2,853 Posts
Congratulations Steve,
Grandchildren are the bestand Gods reward for not choking your own kids.
Just kidding, our kids were great and having an adult child relationship with our adult children is also very rewarding.
Rawhide
Thank you, Rawhide!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Notice the proof. I sent a photo of this to my brother in law. His response was that you can't drink that straight - BULL SH!T - sipping it is the ONLY way to drink it. He then inquired, "How was it"? I told him that it was SO GOOD, that I think I almost saw Jesus. His reply was to sip SLOWER!

8981 - 9000 of 9020 Posts