Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

8961 - 8980 of 9019 Posts

·
Silver member
2,853 Posts
My Mother in law has this same sign in her kitchen. I took a pic of it and posted it here once, It got taken down.
Hmmm....
I wonder why something as innocent as a sign from our past times would be taken down. Would they also take down a picture of a statue of Robert E Lee? I imagine that some people can be offended by many, many things, including quite a few of the pictures that have been posted here. My postings have never catered to that fringe 3% though, I have always spoken to the reasonable 97%. Oh well, if they want to delete this, then I do not have a vote. I did not make the sign, I just posted a picture of an irrefutable part of our nation's past.

·
Rider
615 Posts
My father sent me this old picture of this restaurant. It was still open when I was a kid in the 60’s and early 70’s. To this day I have not had a better hot roast beef poboy. I still miss that place. LOL

874A199A-33F6-49A2-9229-BA68229B1104.jpeg

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
What a beautiful woman and my childhood crush even though she passed when I had just turned 1. My teenage years found my room with a poster of her on my wall. She was and still is my all time favorite classic actress/celebrity. She just oozed sexy. Thanks for the memories, Hink.

Reactions: Dogbreath and HINK

·
Super Moderator
11,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #8,975
What a beautiful woman and my childhood crush even though she passed when I had just turned 1. My teenage years found my room with a poster of her on my wall. She was and still is my all time favorite classic actress/celebrity. She just oozed sexy. Thanks for the memories, Hink.

8961 - 8980 of 9019 Posts