Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed most phone mounts will not work on roadmaster due to really large handlebars. Has anyone found one that they were happy with on a roadmaster.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I do not make outgoing calls when riding so I just leave mine in my jacket pocket or top box and blue tooth to my helmet for any incoming calls.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Cup holder 2014 purchase. The rest was 2015. Held up well in the Florida sun and rain for several thousand miles. I think I have a short extender on the phone holder.

·
Bronze member
5,097 Posts
I've got a QuadLock on my Springfield, which probably has the same dia bars as the RM. It's as solid as a rock. It needs two parts, the bike bracket and the phone case to suit your phone. I think they also have a bracket that fits onto the mirror stem.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I bought the Tech Gripper for my RM back in 2015 and LOVE it. It's a rock solid performer (also, made in USA) that will mount to our wider bars or if you prefer, you can get the mounting bracket for your control cluster. My phone has never been compromised in 35,000 miles. A couple of my riding buddies who have other mounts can't say the same thing!
http://www.powersportsus.com/shop/techgripper-motorcycle-cell-phone-gps-and-mp3-holder/

·
Registered
2020 Indian Challenger
491 Posts
My problem is most of these mount parallel to the handlebars (2017 RM) , so your device is at angle to your eyes. You must have a ball joint to make it perpendicular to your eyes. Right now I would only use Waze if I was in an urban setting.

·
Rider
1,039 Posts
Kiryakyn mount with the water proof case has worked well for me for 2 yrs, 30k miles. This one has the small ball joint accessory mount to which the cell phone case mounts to. I used some RT silicon to seal up the screw holes in the back to make sure no water gets in. I’ve ridden in a lot of rain and my iPhone 10 stays completely dry.. charge cord runs up to the USB plug in the cubby hole on the fairing.

Attachments

·
Registered
82 Posts
So the ram dual mount actually fits the 1.25 diameter handlebar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 45 Posts