Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
Never heard of it but looks like a Tits up sweet little time.

·
Bronze member
1,842 Posts
Not until now. This was tried in Fayetteville a few years ago. A woman's version of the annual Bike's, Blues, and Barbeque rally. Total failure. Very low turn out and very few vendors. They tried it once. Never did it again. The BBB rally attracts upwards of 450,000 people each year. The women's version attracted less than 500. I think the city didn't get behind it because one big rally a year is enough.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Let's see...a group of heavy metal German biker chicks drinking, riding hard, listening to metal progressive music.
What could possibly go wrong?

·
Bronze member
2,078 Posts
Yes I did. First issue I ever got in over a year of ownership. I read it and tossed it. I don't keep magazines around anymore. Except my old Mad magazines going back to 1959
You have the 1961 upside down issue?

·
Bronze Member
2,465 Posts
Kind of the same thing but here is western Maryland there is a event called "east coast Sturgis" I think this weekend and it has been going on for many years.
I know this lady friend(Harley Girl) who goes pretty much every year and from the pictures it looks like a great time if you ride a Harley. Google it..

·
Original member / Distinguished
5,901 Posts
Looks more like a lesbian leather fest. Bikes are optional. D
I agree but why can't they have their fun too. I've read somewhere though that whole towns and people were destroyed once for such that this whole LGBT thing is evolving to.

·
Founding member / Distinguished
4,217 Posts
I agree but why can't they have their fun too. I've read somewhere though that whole towns and people were destroyed once for such that this whole LGBT thing is evolving to.
Where did I say they can't have their fun too?! Wow.o_O

·
Original member / Distinguished
5,901 Posts
Where did I say they can't have their fun too?! Wow.o_O
Never said YOU did. Was strictly my own thoughts on the subject. Guess you are the only one allowed that privilege.:eek:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts