Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been searching around the forum and found postings about miniboards, but haven't found any pictures or posts about peg stirrups or switchblade pegs.

I've never used anything except standard pegs, but I need something to take the pressure off my arches. I don't like the big floorboards so wanting something small. I thought the peg stirrups looked like they'd do the trick. Any pictures and/experience of miniboards versus the stirrups would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My previous bike came with pegs. I tried a few different styles while trying to increase comfort. I finally ended up with bear traps from DK customs: Bear Trap FOOTPEGS Sportsters-Dynas-Softails-V-Rod's Harley-Davidson DK Custom
They are big enough to take the pressure off your instep and have a gnarled surface so your foot stays where you put it.
I like those! I found another pair I like that seem to have the same concept. Do you use them fixed in place or able to turn?
SGS Primo Deluxe foot pegs Harley-Davidson fits Sportster Dyna Softail V-Rod

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Do they interfere with tight turns in the twistys?
I never had a problem with them dragging. I think that they were not as wide as my OEM pegs but not sure of that. Plus, I used them with forward controls so they were mounted higher.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts