Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pearl White / Star Silver?

I am considering trading my Thunder black roadmaster and this particular color scheme is very eye catching to me.

I mentioned to the dealer that I hadn't seen many of these on the road in that color and he said it wasn't a very popular color for them.

With the lighter color I am wondering if it's hard to keep clean etc? Anyone that has experience with this color please share your thoughts.

Thanks in advance
(the black has been a tough one to keep clean too lol)

·
Registered
137 Posts
When I bought it I clay bared it and used ceramic wax. Dirt just wipes right off.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Rider
1,392 Posts
Had a Vivid Black Streetglide showed every small swirl mark, dirt etc. It’s one of the reasons I changed out bikes. I will never with purpose ever buy a black motorcycle albeit they are pretty. And I like the pearl white its gorgeous.

·
Rider
647 Posts
I like the pearl white. My wife loves the pearl white. As a matter of fact if they come out with a Pearl White Chieftain Limited I know she will be wanting to trade or sell her 2016 Heritage softail. Them not having one in Pearl White is the only reason I got away with only purchasing one 2019 Chieftain Limited this year:):eek:;)

·
Registered
366 Posts
I have a 2018 RM in Pearl White and I really do not like it, I thought it would grow on me but it doesn't. Long story behind the purchase, it was on a whim and was at a price too good to refuse. I am considering a wrap of some sort to try and tone it down. Not easy to clean, bug splats are the most noticeable thing on the leg shields and fairing.

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
The white/silver is stunning I think. If it had been an option for me... I don't know. I really like most of the two tone bikes. I have a Blue/Cream and it would take a lot for me to trade it in or get rid of it. The only color of Roadmaster, that I've seen and would take a hard pass on, is the Black Hills Gold Icon.

·
Registered
291 Posts
got the 2019 last month just got back from Glacier. This is my second Pearl white bike so yea,,, i like them!!!

That's my pearl white Vic CCT on the tail of the dragon and at the Jim Beam Distillery... loved that bike on so many levels

going to the sun.jpg
9_19_15 tail of the dragon 2.jpg
JIm Beam and vic.JPG

Reactions: high plains rider

·
Bronze member
2,754 Posts
The lighter the color, the less it shows dirt. Besides that, I’ve always loved white bikes... as in photo below
I love white bikes too ,my last bike was a 2017 BMW K1600GTL it is in the first photo below, it was taken on last years Police Wall to Wall remembrance ride held in September each year. This year will be the first year on the Road Master and thats in 2 weeks time. Remembering those who lost their life in the line of duty and helping their families . over 3,000 bikes from all over Australia contribute with a Commissioner from each and every state and territory leading their contingent to Sydney remembrance wall then onto Canberra remembrance wall.
IMG_3544.jpg
41991597_1830792513682872_6389242153242984448_n.jpg
45121098_10156748286339493_2306927797693579264_n.jpg
42045244_1833157916779665_2994084640492355584_o.jpg

·
Bronze member
2,754 Posts
View attachment 521182 Here’s what I’m struggling to live with, the colour is just not growing on me!
Can you have the grey areas painted another colour, that you like that would not take anything away from the bike.Black or a gun metal might look cool ,but only where you have the grey and just may be same thing on the trunk.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts