Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2015 chief classic, freedom true duels, Loydz arrowhead intake, stage 2 cams, PCV and I recently installed the auto tune kit. Before I installed the Autotune kit I did have it dynoed at a dealer but they didn’t do such a good job. After messing around on the computer I have found my bike Idles at around 11.5 AFR and I have my mapping in all throttle position around 12.4-12.8 AFR. I was just wondering if anyone else have maps they would be willing to share so I can experiment with other AFRs and maybe learn something. Any and all advice is welcome as I would like to learn more about tuning.

·
Silver member
4,256 Posts
That is pig rich for idle and most of the rest of the operating range. I know @cmoalem did a lot of work with the PCV on his bike before he switched to the PVCX. Hopefully he can jump in.

·
Bronze member
1,846 Posts
AutoTune and low rpm / low throttle positions does not work well!

Keep the first two columns in your target AFR table(s) at 0 (which maintains factory behaviour!) as well as the first one or two rows!

This bahaviour is documented somewhere ... you can try to reach somebody at Dynojet as well.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AutoTune and low rpm / low throttle positions does not work well!

Keep the first two columns in your target AFR table(s) at 0 (which maintains factory behaviour!) as well as the first one or two rows!

This bahaviour is documented somewhere ... you can try to reach somebody at Dynojet as well.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Yea, I have the first 2 columns at 0 but when I hook my computer up and turn on the bike that’s the AFR it Idles at. I tried to change in and adjust the AFR to around 12/12.5 but the bike started to backfire and run like shit at idle so I left it as it was when they had it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts