Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey yall. I searched the posts and couldn't find an answer. I recently purchased a used PC V for my Chief DH. Running a canned map from dynojet that best fits accessories on my bike which are Freedom headers, TAB slip-ons and Indian high flow intake. It runs much better but still lacking some. I called fuelmoto about a map and they won't sell me one since I didn't buy from them. Aside from a dyno tune, any suggestions where else I can get a better map?Also. I'm sure some of yall have have made manual adjustments to the throttle values, etc. but I'm hesitant to screw with what's already set.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Bronze member
1,725 Posts
Th PCV has no throttle value adjustment. Ur best bet is to scrap the PCV and invest into a PV3 as it has so much more potential.
RACNRAY

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Th PCV has no throttle value adjustment. Ur best bet is to scrap the PCV and invest into a PV3 as it has so much more potential.
RACNRAY
Thanks. I thought that the while its connected to the PC you had these abilities ?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Bronze member
1,725 Posts
The top row is throttle opening in percentages and the left row is the rpm increments, and the nmbrs in any of the cells ONLY refer to fuel injector opening duration, and that only affects the air fuel ratio. The PV3 has the RBW tables that allow alterations to actual throttle opening in relation to twist grip operation. MAJOR improvements in engine response to throttle opening can be had with RBW table alterations.

RACNRAY

1 - 4 of 4 Posts