This is a Pathfinder LED headlight that came out of a 2021 Challenger Darkhorse. It is the stock LED headlight that I replaced with the Indian Adaptive LED headlight after only 4K miles. There are no cracks or blemishes in the housing and it works perfectly.

As you can see, the item # is 2415338 and that retails for $479.99. Accessory Pathfinder LED headlights retail for $449. There are multiple versions of this light that are listed on the PII website, so you may want to check if it fits your application, but it should fit the following models:

2022 Indian Springfield Dark Horse
2022 Chieftain Limited
2021-2022 Indian Springfield
2021 Vintage Dark Horse
2020-2022 Roadmaster
2020-2021 Indian Vintage
2020 Springfield
2020 Roadmaster Elite
2020 Indian Chief Dark Horse
2020 Chieftain Classic

It may work with some of the older models, but it is very difficult to do a part cross-check to see.

I am selling the light for $250 plus shipping (probably about $20) and will make the following guarantee: If you buy this light from me and it doesn't work on your bike, you pay for shipping back to me and I will refund the money. I am not looking to "screw" someone here since the information on fitment is sketchy at best. I would recommend looking at this pic of the plug, checking online with what you can, or asking a dealer if this light will work for you.

PM with interest.
Hood Automotive lighting Grille Automotive tail & brake light Motor vehicle

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design Camera accessory Rim

Crankset Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive tire Headlamp