Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

61 - 80 of 86 Posts

·
Proud Scout Owner! Gold Supporter!
1,352 Posts
Thank you and i'm looking forward to get them.
Hi Chief Signguru,

Just received my combo and i must say the look
marvelous. Thanks a lot.

Greetings from germany
Lekic:D

·
Proud Scout Owner! Gold Supporter!
1,352 Posts
Wear and use them in good health! If you give me the German translation of my Dickbeater decals, I will mail you out the translated versions. Deal?
Deal, here the translation:

Nimm deine Wichsgriffel von meinem Werkzeug.

Greetings
Lekic

Reactions: Dog gone

·
Gold member
6,437 Posts
When you order the patch I will send you both decal versions, Deutsche and English. Just remind me when you order.
Can you enclose the smaller patches for viewing, having groundless navagating patch size pricing and how to get them. Sorry! And thank you!

·
Senior member / gold
6,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Can you enclose the smaller patches for viewing, having groundless navagating patch size pricing and how to get them. Sorry! And thank you!
Not sure what you were asking, but here are the instructions.

There are 2 different items:
(1) Patch & "Operation Soldier's Homefront 2016" decal for $17.00 (includes postage inside the USA)
I had to raise the price $2.00 (originally $15.00) because of higher prices for embroidery fees.
or
Combo Pack includes:
(1) patch (2) large mirror-image decals, (2) small mirror-image decals, (2) "keep your dick-beaters off my tools" decals, and (2) "Operation Soldier's Homefront 2016" decals for $35.00 (includes postage inside the USA)
You can Paypal your choice and quantity to: [email protected]
or mail a check to:
Richard Eames
9556 Everglades Park Lane
Boca Raton, FL 33428

Be sure you specify what you are buying, your name & shipping address, and your forum name, so that I can cross reference you with your forum ID.
All profits will be donated to a U.S. Military Veterans charity. You can click on the links below and will tell you about it.
Thank you for your support to our Veterans,
Richard Eames

61 - 80 of 86 Posts