Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Senior member / gold
6,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all those who haven't received your patches yet...
Been working 12 to 14 hour days at my day job. I should have the rest of the patch orders packed up and in the mail on Monday Morning. This has been a labor of love for me, and I thank everyone for their compliments on the patches!

·
Senior member / gold
6,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The patch looks really good. I'm in and out of this forum so it's the first I've seen it.
All the profits will be going to a Veteran's Charity for the brave men and women who have served our country and still are having difficulties because of their service. We all owe them our support and loyalty!

·
Senior member / gold
6,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's really great. If you still have any left I would be honored to contribute.
Just PM me and I will give you the particulars. Many thanx!

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
To all those who haven't received your patches yet...
Been working 12 to 14 hour days at my day job. I should have the rest of the patch orders packed up and in the mail on Monday Morning. This has been a labor of love for me, and I thank everyone for their compliments on the patches!
Chief i have been swamped this week, however i will get my shit together and you should recieve my info shortly.
BTW the patch looks great!
Thanks for all your efforts!
Ride safe

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
I was going to ask if you sent mine however i think this would have been more fun. Plan B. I was about to sit at the mail box tomorrow and put bamboo up under my mail persons finger nails till he told me what he did with my patch. LOL just kidding I was going to send you a private message.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Thanks for the update. We will be leaving south Florida on the 23rd. Let me know if we can meet up to get my patches before then.

·
Speak softly and carry a big stick. Teddy R
1,529 Posts
Received package today, love what I got. New patches to put on jacket.

·
Senior member / gold
6,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Got mine Saturday and had breakfast with Richard and his buddies. That was fun!
Gave you and your better half a medal for putting up with us and getting random lectures from my friend, "Mr. Know-it-All"!!! If they issued Purple Hearts on this forum, I would have given you those too! Hahaha!

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
if I want to heat seal it, should I add a heat sealing film onto it or is it already coming with it ? Looks to me it's already on it as I've got mine.

·
Senior member / gold
6,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
if I want to heat seal it, should I add a heat sealing film onto it or is it already coming with it ? Looks to me it's already on it as I've got mine.
If you are putting it on a fabric, just iron it on both sides. If you want it on a leather jacket you can use a glue and it must be sewn. Many thanx! Post a photo when you are done.

·
Senior member / gold
6,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Great looking patch. I am anxious to receive it and put on my vest. Thanks Chief.
Will be dropping in the mail monyana. Many thanx!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts