Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Senior member / gold
6,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are 2 different items:
(1) Patch & "Operation Soldier's Homefront 2016" decal for $17.00 (includes postage inside the USA).
or
Combo Pack includes:
(1) patch (2) large mirror-image decals, (2) small mirror-image decals, (2) "keep your dick-beaters off my tools" decals, and (2) "Operation Soldier's Homefront 2016" decals for $35.00 (includes postage inside the USA)
You can Paypal your choice and quantity to: [email protected]
Pay Richard Eames using PayPal.Me
or mail a check to:
Richard Eames
9556 Everglades Park Lane
Boca Raton, FL 33428

Be sure you specify what you are buying, your name & shipping address, and your forum name, so that I can cross reference you with your forum ID.
All profits will be donated to a U.S. Military Veterans charity. You can click on the links below and will tell you about it.
Thank you for your support to our Veterans,
Richard Eames

·
Founding member
507 Posts
I'm trying to see the patches and decals but, all the links I click on show none of them. Am I doing something wrong or are they missing?

·
Senior member / gold
6,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm confused. I see four patches on the jacket and no decals. What are you selling exactly?
The "IndianMotorcycles.net Riders" patch as shown on my jacket, with 2 small (approx. 6" tall) mirror image decals similar to the patch, and a couple of humorous decals. The Combo Pack consists of the patch, the small mirror image decals, the humorous decals, and 2 large (approx. 12" tall) mirror image decals. Thanx for asking!

·
Registered
352 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
This gathering is still on correct? I'm over on the other side of Orlando, (Sanford), I'm planning on it.

·
Registered
414 Posts
.......All profits will be donated to a U.S. Military Veterans charity.
No offense, but would you mind mentioning which SPECIFIC Military Veterans charity you are donating to? Also, since you have a price point you also have a cost point, so can we know how much per order goes to said charity?

Not really wanting to stir the pot, but as someone who spent more than 20 years on active duty, this is near and dear to my heart.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Here's an idea, take a picture of all your patches and decals and then post it so people could see what they are buying. PEACE :)

·
Bronze member
1,841 Posts
Do you still have some?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts